|District||Abington Towers - The Asylum|
Treat is a Halloween Holiday contact.
Little is known about the origins of Trick and Treat. Whispers on the wind claim that they are the spirits of dead Criminals and Enforcers called forth on Devil's Night to count the cost of the fallen.
Others claim that they are a pair of local pumpkin farmers, exploiting the superstitious nature of a city at war in order to further their own business interests. Either way, they are here, and have goodies on offer. Just don't be surprised if you feel a sudden, unexplained chill running up your spine - or, for that matter, a craving for pumpkin pie.
The rules for the event are simple:
1. Collect X amount of pumpkins to become the HORSEMAN and start the event (Timer Starts).
2. The HORSEMAN must kill other players to convert them HORSEMAN’S army (SOLDIERS).
3. SOLDIERS must kill other players to recruit them into the HORSEMAN’S army.
4. SURVIVORS must avoid being killed, till time runs out (Timer Ends).
NOTE: SURVIVORS blip on the HORSEMAN’S army's radar when the bell tolls, signifying that the HORSEMAN Event is coming to an end...keep fighting, running or hiding to survive.
- BUFFED UP HEALTH, FLARE GUN and a custom steed ENVEGAS
- EARN POINTS BY KILLING SURVIVORS
- ABLE TO RE-SPAWN MULTIPLE TIMES WITHOUT PENALTY
- EARN POINTS FOR KILLING SURVIVORS
- EARN POINTS FOR SURVIVING
- EARN EXTRA POINTS FOR KILLING AND BECOMING THE HORSEMAN
STRATEGIES SEEN DURING TESTING:
- SURVIVORS team up to attack the HORSEMAN (earning kills and assists)
- SOLDIERS working together to coral SURVIVORS into a corner
- HORSEMAN being used as bait to draw SURVIVORS into traps
PRIZES AND REWARDS
Achievements, titles and a new backpack can all be won and earned in this year’s HORSEMAN event.